Terms and Conditions
General – Classroom Courses
Bookings made through this website are considered to be firm orders, whether you select to pay online or offline as your place is guaranteed on the course for which you have booked.
Where you have booked a trainer to deliver a course, these terms also apply to trainer bookings.
- For all completed orders, we shall email a VAT invoice to you within 2 working days.
- Payment is due 30 days from the invoice date or before the course starts, whichever is sooner.
- Substitution: Should you be unable to attend a course and wish to substitute a colleague, simply notify Walkerstone of your colleague’s name.
- Trainer or Course Place Cancellation:
- Less than 14 days notice: 100% charge
- 14-21 days: 50%
- More than 21 days: 20%
- Transfer to a different course date:
- Less than 5 days notice: 30%
- 1-4 days: 20%
- More than 6 days: no charge
Online Courses – Limited Licence
Walkerstone hereby grants each online User a limited, non-exclusive, non sub-licensable and non-transferable licence to access online course content for a period of time decided soley at the discretion of Walkerstone.
Online Courses – Modification of Terms
Walkerstone reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any change to these Terms is effective immediately after Walkerstone gives notice to the User. Notice may be given via email, a statement on the website or by any other means deemed reasonable by Walkerstone. Users agree to check the site periodically for changes to these Terms. Any use of the online course after the changes have been made shall be deemed acceptance of those changed Terms and or conditions of use.
In the event that the Walkerstone is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood and failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, Walkerstone shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfilment is prevented.
Walkerstone does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details are added to the Walkerstone database in order to process your booking, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our training.
Should you wish your details to be removed from our database, please email us and request that your details should be removed.